The controller of personal data, as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable law governing the protection of personal data, is:
Matej Hosner (portal Canyoning-slovenia.com)
Mala vas 24
Tel: +386 (0)51 411 642
Matej Hosner, manager of the Canyoning-slovenia.com portal, undertakes to store and process all acquired personal data in accordance with the GDPR and applicable Slovenian legislation (Personal Data Protection Act).
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal information in the following ways:
- via the online news subscription form;
- via the online inquiry or reservation form;
- by telephone communication with the customer;
- in personal communication with the client;
- by e-mail communication with the customer;
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Subscribe to news:
We use personal data (e-mail) to send news from the field of digital marketing and web development. The recipient can unsubscribe at any time, in which case his e-mail address will also be permanently deleted.
We use personal information to process your request. We will not use the entered data in the future without your explicit consent.
We use personal information to process your reservation. We will not use the entered data in the future without your explicit consent.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
We disclose personal data to law enforcement agencies and other government bodies if this is required by law or is necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute crimes and fraud. We undertake not to pass on your data to unauthorized persons or other persons for advertising purposes under any circumstances.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- access to and copy your personal information.
- to supplement or correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- until the deletion of your personal data, especially if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, have been processed illegally or have been processed with your consent, you have revoked the consent and there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- until the transfer of personal data to another controller, where technically feasible.
- to limit the processing of your personal data, especially if you dispute their accuracy – for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; if the processing is illegal, you oppose the deletion of personal data; if the data retention period has expired and you need it to enforce legal claims.
- you can revoke your informed consent.
When exercising all your rights or obtaining additional information, please contact our data protection officer, who is available to you at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process and respond to your application in accordance with the GDPR.
If you believe that your rights or regulations on the protection of personal data have been violated, you can complain to the competent state authority: Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, fax: 01 230 97 78, e-mail: email@example.com).
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If we have your explicit consent for a specific purpose of processing, the retention period is: until revoked.
Statutory processing under Article 6.b of the GDPR – processing is required for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years), or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual before the conclusion of the contract (retention period: 5 years).